Special offer: Save EUR 480,00
until 30th of June 2021
Consumer net price:
The main goal of our new product is to reduce the risk of harming people on the ground and bring down the expensive equipment safely when it comes to a malfunction of drones up in the air. The rise of the drones is unstoppable, we believe that our system is THE missing link for various safe commercial drone usages.
The DRS autonomous parachute solution provides you with the following advantages
- Very light-weighted, because we are not using a pyrotechnical, spring or servo-approach to eject the parachute, but a very light-weighted internationally patented catapult mechanism
- Completely autonomous due to own developed and from the flight controller independent electronics
- Easy to reuse within minutes
- Indipendently successfully testet parachute solution
- LED + acoustical status signal before take-off and when the parachute gets ejected
- No explosive component to eject the parachute
- Simply to attach and detach due to a bayonet mechanism
We have invested a lot of time and effort to get the best reliability, flexibility and usability with our system. And the relation between take-off-weight and the additional payload caused by the rescue system is unique. The patented mechanism to store and bring out the parachute is electrically triggered and releases within milliseconds. We don't just use a spring or explosives to shoot out the rescue parachute like many competitors do.
The parachute will not be squeezed all the time (like with other systems) to minimize the time which is needed to evolve (using the air That's why we can achieve the minimum altitude for a successful rescue.
After a release it only takes a few minutes to re-pack the system and get your UAV ready to fly again – without replacing any consumables.