Your reliable partner for
Drone Rescue Systems was founded by Andreas Ploier and Markus Manninger in the city of Graz, Austria. Starting out with a team of two, the company has since attracted an incredible team of talents and shown a remarkable success record. Well established in the drone industry since 2016, Drone Rescue Systems has since had various successful integrations with drone manufacturers.
Drone Rescue Systems has won numerous tech and aviation business awards including the ESNC 2016 award and was incubated in the prestigious ESA-BIC as first pick.
- Founded in 2014 by Andreas Ploier and Markus Manninger
- First sold products in 2017
- First Company that passed the ASTM-F33222-18 standard with a drone with a MTOW of up to 16kg (DJI-M600) in the world
- Incubated in the pretecious ESA-BIC (European Space Agency-Business Incubation Center)
- Only official parachute partner from Auterion since 2022
Get in contact with us
Reach out to us and let us change the future
of the commercial drone industry together.